Cambridge A-Level – Two Years Duration
The Cambridge A-Level is a two-year programme that allows students to choose the first-year Cambridge International Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level qualification alone or as part of a progression to the second year Cambridge International Advanced Level (AL) qualification.
This course is for exceptionally able students who have appropriate IGCSEs, WAEC, NECO, or equivalent qualifications and have achieved excellent results, especially in the subjects they wish to offer at AS or A levels.
In this Programme, we will:
- Take the TRC Leadership Course
- Study Three or Four AS level subjects in Year One
- Take AS level examinations in three subjects at the end of Year One
- Continue to study Three or Four AS subjects at the A level in Year Two
- take A level examinations in Three or Four subjects at the end of Year Two
- Only students with proven exceptional ability will be allowed to take Four Courses
Start Date: September
Subjects available at AS & A level
All subjects are available as two-year courses.
- Art & Architecture; Design (Fine Art)
- Literature in English
- English Language
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
ADMISSIONS INTO MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY COURSES VIA A LEVELS
Students wishing to study medicine or dentistry will typical be required to achieve A*s in
In addition, they will need to sit for the UKCATs or the BMATs for entry into Oxford or Cambridge.
Students will be paired with an adviser who will support them to develop a Personal Preparation Plan (PPP) to guide them through a step-by-step process of study, test registration, and university applications.
The A Level result ensures entry into all courses at undergraduate level in Universities overseas and at second year in Nigerian Universities.