Leadership Bootcamp – Capacity Building for Teenage Leaders
The Leadership Bootcamp is strategically designed to prepare teenage leaders for capacity building and character development. It is aimed at instilling in students the importance of ethical leadership, one of the missing virtues in our society. Our objectives, as one of the leading organizations that deliver the leadership curriculum, are summarized in the acronym GMEE:
- Giving back to our community through numerous award-winning international experiences
- Mentoring future leaders on personal leadership and innovative learning
- Exposing future leaders to practical leadership in a school system
- Equipping future leaders to experience 21st century core skills which can be deployed in their respective schools
We are constantly evolving by re-imagining teaching and learning. Every effort is geared towards preparing the next generation of positive change agents and innovators.
Our leadership coaches are constantly on the lookout for promising students; exceptional future leaders are recognized and commended in an awards ceremony.
- Innovating through collaboration
- Thinking for multidisciplinary and collaborative projects
- Working on real-world challenges
The Regent College has successfully run several bootcamp sessions with the participation of students from many of Abuja’s leading schools.
So far, over 400 participants have been transformed into world-class leaders!